My REAL website is here:

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Black Cloud

Hello people!

I have finished the bear's share of my work for the semester and I plan to be posting here more often!

I am very excited to share something truly extraordinary with you!

We live in a culture that is completely saturated with "believe" media that is designed by the state to make your mind soft and easy to manipulate (I'm talking about all those shows that claim that "investigate" aliens, ghosts, and psy powers). Because of this, it is difficult to talk about truly mind-bending yet scientifically-verifiable phenomena. One risks looking like a yutz...

In the Bay Area over the past several months or so, several witnesses have reported seeing something in the sky that they could not explain. Recently the number of sightings has increased dramatically! Apparently the atmospheric phenomenon looks like a dark cloud of smoke, which in itself is not unusual, but this smoke seems to move with a sense of purpose from place to place, not drift along with the wind... Now, this isn't "X-files"- I don't want to say that I have any idea what is going on here, but neither can I discount the stories shared by so many - all the details that have emerged have been eerily consistent...

To this end, I have been working with the Berkeley BID lab, who are designing sensor-boxes to track this phenomena, which the popular media has dubbed the "Black Cloud." I want to tell you all about it, but there are SO MANY details that I think you should just head over to www.blackcloud.org and read for yourselves! Honestly, this is worth your time!

As for my involvement, I should probably be discrete about it, and so should you.

Sooner!

2 comments:

cake or pie said...

why are there no photos of it?

Anonymous said...

Of the black cloud? There is a drawing - and an anomalous manifestation - (see DIY).
-f