My REAL website is here:

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ryan Trecartin

NO! THIS IS NOT THE REVIEW I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
THIS IS!

---

"I think I just saw a highly advanced 3D text-message of my future self giving me the middle finger..."

New video premering, for me, in, of all places, NYTimes Video. This is just a snippet, but I've been wondering what he's been up to. The original "A Family Finds Entertainment" video introduced to be by B- H- via Henry are for me a model for partying, living vicariously, and channelling my incessant inner voices with accents. That video is found on YouTube right easy.

Anyway, check out "I-Be Area".

"Listen, I know what my original wants to look like and I can't believe you tried to reverse-cycle me into that person."

And here is a video that is not worth watching at all:

No comments: