My REAL website is here:

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hits, Content, etc.

I am working on a new project now. Mostly because I haven't been able to produce in a bit due to nerves about this whole getting into Grad School thing. I'm wating for word - will it come by letter? Email? Telephone? Me no know. Soon soon.

The new project is a simplification. Simplicity. Conceptual minimalism rather than aesthetic minimalism. It's more moral. It's more sciency - few variables. The codification of creativity. Unconscious expressionism? The frustration of creative intention. Sounds complicated, but just means removing doublethink. Self-doubt is the feeling of the ego shrinking. I had a pride problem for like two days. It was a real trip. Two mes. I don't know. Doublethink is bad. Joriki is good (no-mind power). Remember squeezepunx? Now we've got sprocketheads. But they're on hold because the foundation is not laid. You can't get laid if you don't exist, that's one thing.

It's all a plan to get more hits. Hits.

Then there is FameIsMagic. What will happen?

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Yeah, what WILL happen?

Probably nothing.

I'm decidedly boo-hoo today. Why should I turn it around? I won't.

I need to spend more time at my house. I understand this post less well. Double-think, yeah. You think you can get rid of that? What are you talking about.

Today I embody double-think. I don't even have to do it 'cuz I am it.

A

Eff Gwazdor said...

That's exactly what they were getting at with the doublethink thing.

Oh - this post wasn't too clear. I guess it might be clear if you were reading all the specific and odd theories people have been noising on the EPN. I think I was not including any details to join the big concepts together.

Squeezepunx is what Logan was getting at when he was living in that cage. Sprocketheads is from that video with Chester.

Anyway I've been animating a little picture all day.. It looks like nothing, and I still have hours and hours.

Show me the money!

cake or pie said...

have you heard of http://del.icio.us/about/