My REAL website is here:

Friday, March 2, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaack!!

Hey loyal fans -

The whole time I was down in the Dominican Republic I was able to sometimes read the internet, but rarely able to post... So sorry.

Anyway, I'm very excited about what has been going on at the Extended Pizza Network, and I have put up a post about Raymond Roussel. You have to go check it out!

I gave an art talk in Palm Springs with Logan about my work and his and my theories about this and that. I want to put up a post about that, and I'm collecting my noise - so look out! I was able to get a video, so I may put it up on my YouTube page along with a post here - gimme a sec 'cause I'm doing laundry and stuff.

I hope this page will be more fun starting from now... Or at least more punctual - which is kind of like fun...

No comments: