My REAL website is here:

Friday, March 16, 2007

twitter

I may or may not have sent you an annoying message about signing up for twitter. What is it? It is a social network that operates completely over cell phones, but has an internet based component. You tell them your number, write a text message to the telephone number 40404, become my friend, and then every time you send a text message to 40404, me and all your friends get texted. The text has to be ultra short, and it is delivered mad quick. So it's like a decentralized and instant blog. We can use it to start flash riots or parties. Or flash boredom. See, I don't like myspace, and people hate me cause of that. But this I think I could dig. So do it.

Anyway, click here to go to my twitter account.

I'm trying to keep it stupid here. I don't want to say anything smarty.

BTW - I changed the layout here. I'm learning HTML. Not really, but I made the text wider...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't send mail to your weird American numbers, so I can't get twister, sorry d00d. --indiefrog

logan said...

i don't know if i like twitter. it seems like it might be annoying. i already signed up for something similar & now i get lots of annoying text messages inviting me to clubs in new york, etc.

logan said...

i mean, if you want to send text messages to all your friends at once you should already be able to do that on your phone, i think.

Eff Gwazdor said...

The advantages of twitter -
1. It has a more public feel - not jsust private messages, so it is more like publishing than a note. That means you use a different "voice."
2. Less time to put in all the different addresses.
3. Publishes automatically in a thing thing on your blog.
4. You can also send messages from different platforms.
5. It has a homepage where the messages can be viewed as well.

I hate the cell phone's "talk" function, so I really dig this new method of communication. I like the idea of public letter posting more than private letter-sending, so I digs this.