My REAL website is here:

Monday, April 30, 2007

Interpretation Check

Here's what I've been working on today.



I think this is just past the point of recognition. Take a guess - what is it? It will eventually be a part of the animation series that I am going to put together with the paintings from "Perceival" in that show "Artifact/Metafact" I'll be in in September in Queens if the world and I are still around then. "What is it?" being one of two basic pathways your brain uses to gather visual information. The other being "Where is it?" - which is much less exciting. This picture is in cyberspace. Everyone knows where cyberspace is.

4 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

Nope. It's NOT fire in zero-G. Although it DOES look like it.

I guess this is pretty unrecognizable. But I like it as a drawing.

Regina said...

it;s a girl's head what exploded.

Eff Gwazdor said...

Regina is the winner so far - she's exactly half right, and she has grammar style.

Idalia said...

It's a.... chicken what exploded?

--Reginadalia