My REAL website is here:

Saturday, June 23, 2007

GUILDED NAISSANCE!!!

I'm so happy to announce that my suspicions about my brother Chet were well-founded. The "Guild of Birthdays" project that he has just embarked on has already scored major points - the first song he has recorded "Gift Horse" by Cara Beth Satalino is not only a pretty crazy song, but shows the clear stamp of Chet's recording style - a delicate balance of clear and mud. Clear as mud. Mud made of magic crystals. But dirty magic. Or something.

Anyway, I've already plugged his site, but I'm going to keep doing so, so you might as well just bookmark it and check in everyday the way I do:

www.guildofbirthdays.blogspot.com


CHESTER GWAZDA

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I am revisiting buttmops en voiture.

visitors should search "band" on this site.

beuatiful.