My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Can't sleep (magic spider)

The spider looks like an enormous tank.
I'm afraid of crushing her when I move things on my desk.
My computer is her happy hunting ground.
Bugs love my computer screen - they see it from the backyard at night.
Yes, it's a female spider (she's a working woman).
Her body must be very light.
She does "poses" with her fluffy yellow fangs.
Her symmetrical rows and columns of black eyes are quite intelligent looking.
She's only half an inch wide, but she's surprisingly tall.
Still, I think she qualifies as "eensy-weensy."
She's a "jumping spider" - no web.
Gnats and mosquitoes are terrified of her.
My mouse icon must look like a bug - she pounces on it.
You can't eat that, silly!
Wow! I can make you crawl around with my mouse.
You move with perfect grace and a kind of advanced contrapposto.
You don't so much jump as flick your body forward.
Don't crawl on me spider - I'm not your natural environment!
But I appreciate the company and respect.
(I promise not to fool you anymore.)

No comments: