My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Composit... I mean, COMPOSING (er, compost?)

Today I dug some dirt and I composed a song.

Here's the mp3:

Cubic Zirconium.

The mp3 sounds dirty, doesn't it? Muddy and staticky. Too bad. I want Chester to fix it up for me.

I also need to speak to someone who understands notes. Are there too many notes at the end? I want there to be a lot, but not too many. After you explain notes to me, please explain what is major and minor keys. Major sounds happy. Minor sounds sad. It's fun to mix them up. I only really know one chord - C major. When you take away some white notes and play black notes into that C major chord that makes it sad. And then you find a pattern-shape to bring it back into a C major chord one emotion-state at a time. The path of sound-pattern-induced emotions you go through from happy to sad is the story of the fantasy in your heart language. It almost always sounds best on xylophone, marimba, vibraphone, or glockenspiel. Is there any other way?



I have been neglecting... everything... so I can make these videos. It's not "worth it" - it's just the way I do things. But I'm so thankful that my friends leave traces here and there - I want to follow all the paths and one day I will leave my room and go roaming. Just not today. Or tomorrow.

No comments: