My REAL website is here:

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Paths not taken

I've never seen "F for Fake," but I can't imagine it is better than this preview:



It is too bad our culture as a whole has not followed up on these kinds of things. I see them as being related to magick culture - divination is indistinguishable from everyday sensory data: the destruction of the world's time code to create a focal point for subtle observation of the irrational by a rational mind. That is like life in general - this video reminds me of this morning. But especially, and the most fun I had in a long time, when Dan was DJing while I fell asleep, and I woke up dreaming over and over to the world's most obscure tracks, Dan grinning like a creepy mask. That was several lifetimes of strange, as I was born and died in a few fantastic groggy seconds - it was I who was cut-up, not the tape.

No comments: