My REAL website is here:

Thursday, May 3, 2007

next animation

Here is the sketch for the next animation (the first of course being found here). This is just the guideline we used to move objects through this space. What does that mean? This animation took a lot longer because it was more complicated and I got confused. Not the first time.



I am only partially satisfied with this animation because the details are a bit too small and they tend to blur out. I woke up thismorning with this idea - what if I de-interlace the video when I export it rather than before applying the effects - wouldn't that make it crisper? I know that's not a topic of general interest, but whose life is interesting, generally?

I'm finding thee advice I'm hearing on the EPN to be pretty helpful, or at least supportive. The EPN rules.

Anyway - did you all know that I live in a cave with animal bones and pottery shards all scattered around? It's awful. I should push them out the door and down the cliff. But I'm busy staring into the heart of the fire. It's hot and bright and flickers and I can see ghosties winding through the embers. Zzzzzzzt.

No. I should really clean up this cave and clear the bats out the back.

Ug.

Ooog!

No comments: