My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Perceival Post

Hey there -

I didn't post for a few days - I was super busy finishing the next video for Perceival. I know it doesn't seem like a lot of work, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I got ultra-frustrated on Monday when a mysterious glitch stopped me cold, but I didn't blog out my frustrations or my voodoo theory of complicated technology. That's a first!

This video is a bit longer and structured around the song I posted here a few days ago. I think I am going to try to scale back the musical element in the next one. Also, this one required the most drawing, and it was really too much - these are supposed to be more like sketches. So hopefully the next one will be easier for me and therefore get released faster. I am well into the foley though - it's fun to record and edit and it really adds a lot.

Anyway, anyone still left standing, please go to the Perceival site and leave your comments. If you want to follow-up with your older comments, that's OK too.

No comments: