My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

165th post

But who's counting the days til dooming drops?

I'm doing another in a series of endless useless experiments involving forcing forms through people's eye-brain-hands to change them to show something. This will be presented to a group of undergraduates to prove some arcane and decadent point in my mind about the thickness of shells and the location of secret air conditioners. It's a metaphor study, an analogy test. I'm celebrating a live token by picking it apart. Fucking bedrooms. Design flaws, seaweed blood.

This one involves a list of criteria. In my ploverpoint presentation I claim that this list "relates to states of mind experienced in communication." And I quote! So my question, my finely barbed and agitated reader, is; does this list in any way fit the description?

What other phrases may work?

Do you understand what I am getting at? Perhaps you understand better than me. Maybe you can share me, share me to me. It's fun to share before shearing. To let a cloud float down to earth.

Here presented in oops-sorted order (I drooped another domed liver on the ptarmigan, a penny in the hopper, the floor. Again, I dropped the papers). Here:

Go off on a tangent.
My mind is empty.
I really understand what you're saying.
That's what I believe.
I don't wanna talk.
Paying attention is such a chore.
It can never be expressed in words.
I couldn't disagree more.
My thoughts are racing.
My intuition tells me so.
I can't make up my mind.
It's just a vague idea.
Suddenly everything makes sense.
These thoughts are driving me mad.
Spacing out!
I just can't believe it's true.
I figured it out.
My brain's not working.
I can't find the right words.

Strobiscopic Sircumstance thanks you for your help.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

test

Alexis said...

Okay. I keep trying to comment and it kept effing up. So this is all you get. Of course it worked when I wrote test and not the two times i tried before that.

Eff Gwazdor said...

ha ha!