My REAL website is here:

Thursday, November 1, 2007

it went well

I don't seem to get a whole lot of time to write these days - too bad - although it is natural I suppose.

The show went well indeed. The set-up was a little hectic due to the gremlins that always seem to be sitting on my back, but perhaps it is just because they know that I am their friend in the neverending battle against a future dominated by a fluid mechanical/cybernetic simulation that replaces all that is good and true. Or perhaps I just don't consider simplicity a virtue.

I can't really say that much about the show because it is too soon and I am still in a state of prelexical superposition waiting for things to stop making sense so I can understand them and bang them out. Say what?

I am very happy with the work. I think it is strange, stupid, obvious, subtle, smart, normalized. Unsetting opposites making my soup less clear. It's good. I don't know. It's a new angle so it is disorienting. My classmates and new friends have not yet seen the work as it is located rather distantly for Berkeley students, but they will be out there next week and this is something I care about most deeply. And another reason not to talk about it - I wanna stay cloud so that the light can come in in a different pattern. That would be nice.

I'm so sleepy it's like time lag. Or maybe this computer is busted. Whatev.

I plan on putting as much of the show as I can up on-line sometime soon. So we'll wait for that huh?

No comments: