My REAL website is here:

Friday, November 16, 2007

166

I'm not even sure if I'm counting right.

Anyway. Those images are coming. I'm pretty excited about them in that unpredictable things happened. Not in the images themselves, but in the process, in the relationship between me and the students "playing" my "game." The ones who didn't follow the rules, the ones who did not meet my expectations, and the ones who exceeded them. OK. They are on the way. I have "reviews" soon - sounds violent indeed. This pressure will show itself.

And I would like to say "thank you" to the two friends who were nice to me today, and the two strangers who treated me like a human. That really means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Henry said...

what about brothers?

Eff Gwazdor said...

Oh. When I was writing that last bit I thought about putting a disclaimer, like, "but of course that doesn't mean that I don't love my friends with whom I did not interact today..." (or something of the like), but I found it to be redundant and lessened the force of my original message of thanks.

Do you have to wear a coat much these days?