My REAL website is here:

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Publique!

I just heard from someone who said they thought that reading my blog would be an invasion of my privacy. Now, you can feel that way if you want to, but it is not required. This is all public stuff, just maybe not a full-on part of the advertizing world. FameIsMagic and I were squeeking about this at a bar sometime in the distant past; it's just that one has to put all one's private things up in public for all to see these days. No. Yeah. All I want are hits hits hits and after that comments, and after the voracious biographer at the end of history can gnaw on my bones.

My spam mail says, "Make your tiny lace a true symbol of your power."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this.

See, I got wasted when I finally got back to my place last night and had fameismagic time.

I wondered if I should post to my blog about my most perverse strange dreams and my feelings on death and life.

Because that would be personal.

I might still do it. Just to push the envelope you know. ;)