My REAL website is here:

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Advice from UUU

I want to write out my thoughts about the future of my art ideas NOW, the week before grad school so that I can see clearly how I have changed when I graduate. The thing is, this is a big project and I have a millyun things to do. But I wonder, is it worth doing? How should it be done? Is it interesting or embarrassing? I remember fameismagic telling me about how a certain DJ friend said that he regretted talking with a reporter about what he was going to be doing in the future because now he can only disappoint. But I guess that I can't disappoint because it's obvious that I will only do a small fraction of the work I say I will, and hopefully I will have better ideas after I graduate with an MFA. Or at least I hope... I am excited about school which really means I am excited about changing. But there are always good parts that get left behind.

PS So stop talking and DO IT.

2 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

I guess I was not being clear. But I need to get clear! Need clarity man!

Anonymous said...

Since last time, absolutely feverishly mad!