My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a little overwhelmed

Things are pretty intense. New people. A thousand thousand ideas flying about, completely scattershot. I can't say anything anything much to say intelligent. I am grateful for the people I am meeting, the other students and the teachers. They are amazing and I look fwd to knowing them better. Now I feel like primal scream therapy, but I guess a shower may suffice. It really is quite a lot to absorb. Quite a lot. Wow wow wowieo.

Too much too much too much too much tooooooooo much

6 comments:

Alexis said...

What's better - too much or too little?

Too much is better!

Then, you keep going and it thins out. I realize that six of the nine things were just muchness I added to feel full... keep going keep going.

love

Cheddar Gouda said...

Yeah keep going!!

...But in the meantime, try some advanced relaxation techniques.

Henry said...

try this

NAP POD

Eff Gwazdor said...

Yes I need both of these things!

Eff Gwazdor said...

It is funny to me what gets a response. I think it's usually the comments where I express weakness or a light kind of sadness or bitchiness.

Well, no. Actually I get some amazing comments off-screen.

Anonymous said...

Well we don't all care about YouTube's comments scene, but we do all care about you.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL, HMM?