My REAL website is here:

Thursday, August 23, 2007

open secrets, private announcements

What are feelings for, if not for sublimating?

Or burning in a furnace?

Perhaps you may have noticed that I don't often clearly explain what I am doing in my real life here on this blog. That's just not the kind of blog it is. However, I am real, and I even have a pale semblance of a life!

Can you detect a disturbance in the force? That's the sublimated wavefront of a real life trauma echoing through the synesthetic supersmog. It's fine! It changes from a solid to a gas without passing through the liquid state.

The synesthetic sillystraw is deeply opposed to liquids.


“Intermittent conditioning”
If you want to train a laboratory rat to pull a crank to get a food pellet, the reflex will be scratched in deeper if the creature is rewarded with some regularity but not all the time.

No comments: