My REAL website is here:

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PUT YOUR BRAIN IN A BLENDER AND DRINK IT UP!!!

Today my Mom dropped me off at Kindergarten and just left me there. I've been crying all day, in the bathroom after lunch, quietly during naptime, after drinking a beer. But not about my Mom... Ha ha. No - there's a kid at school who won a little "gentlemen's bargain" - actually they always INSIST on winning - and sometimes they "cheat" by using MAGIC CHARMS. Not that I mind losing, but I guess I got in over my head. Still, I'm really glad I came to school because I love my new playmates, and it's no fun playing safe, is it? I'm going to get really really smart at school and maybe make some magic charms of my own. And I'm going to learn to dance!!!

Purple heart
Green horseshoe
Brown clover
Red herring

XOXOXO

-f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theory and Practice of Computer-Mediated Communication Vs. Tangible Interfaces

Eff Gwazdor said...

CHARMS!