My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

behavioral changes

Tonight I feel somewhat similar to how I felt last night. It was my first "crit" class - apparently that means I eat a lot of food and drink beer. I love school!

I kind of feel like I've been acting a bit nuts. I notice that I have been flatlining a lot - by which I mean I stop talking and thinking - you know - glazed eyes, blank expression... I've been getting enough sleep? What is the cause? Stress can be irrational. Then there are lots of weird facial things - exaggerated emotional muscle pulls. MInd revs way up at certain points and then gets waaaay dumb. Hyperfocus - i.e. talk to one, one person in a room of many people. Feelings go up and down, but I think I'm too busy, tired, and overstimulated to care too much about my emotions, luckily, because there's been lots of irrational giddiness and the other as well.

I think I am reconfiguring myself.

Please hold.

There are 1001 interesting ideas worth talking about, but if I even started going into them I would overload the synesthetic supercircuits. When the energy levels decay and stabilize I will start giving more coherent reports. This glitch in the communication system has been a real hold-up for the project.

2 comments:

Henry said...

you're just trying to get comments. yeah....i read that..and i won't play your little mind game.

Eff Gwazdor said...

Ho hum.

This is just the first week.

The real mind games will start in a bit.