My REAL website is here:

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NEW BENT

I think that now that I am going to be going to grad school that this blog may take a turn for the more concrete. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I live in Berkeley now and I'm going to be going to grad school there. I guess that means that I will be writing about some of the interesting things I learn at school, and what I am doing in and out of my studio. Whereas before I was living in an officially undisclosed location, now I can say exactly where I live. Potentially. I hope that this means I will bump into the real world more often. But also I plan on being really busy. And poor. That's the plan.

This is the final week before school. I have 4 priorities.
1. Register for classes - I have no idea how to do this - there were some emails I was supposed to be smart enough to understand. I better figure out how to be smart soon!
2. Fix my house. This is the most boring I suppose.
3. Work on Howwa We Anna 'cause that's the most exciting secret project right now.
4. Work on stuff for the opening of Artifact-Metafact in NY. They want images and writing. I didn't write about the installation of the work in which I didn't install the work, because that was before my new practical bent.

Actually none of these things are my priorities really. My real priorities don't hover well over a keyboard presently.

One real priority is to cook jasmine rice for breakfast and consider how to flavor it with limited options. That's what I mean when I say that I love cooking.

No comments: